Technology has enabled us to work more and more, in the cloud. Not on Saint Peter’s heaven’s gate of course, but functioning on the Internet –based computing world, providing shared data and computer’s processing resources.
Ultipro is one of the software that is cloud based, and its primary function is to enable a company to transform its workforce, through providing a solution to the Human Capital Management (HCM). With Ultipro, a company gets a complete visibility on the life cycle of every individual employee, from their recruitment to retirement. So how do we go about setting an Ultipro login account in the first place?
For a first-time user, the setting up of the Ultipro login accounts can be challenging, here are the steps to follow when signing in to your account for the first time.
• Using your browser, go to firstname.lastname@example.org (where XYZ is the name of your company). You will also have to check your company’s or organization’s domain extensions and replace the .com at the end according to the corresponding extension. Other domain extensions examples include: .edu, .ac, .org, .co.au among others.
• Type your username into the space provided (your username format will be provided by the company you are working for).
• Input your password. The default password for your Ultipro account is your date of birth in the following format; MMDDYYYY, (Example: 01231999 which means, January 23rd, 1999).
• Click ‘Login.’
After logging in, a prompt to change your password will be sent to you. The new password will be rejected if you use your date of birth, as Ultipro stores the last two passwords in use, and is programmed to reject them, in the case of a new password request.
• Establish your three security questions.
• Type the email and phone number, in which the reset code will be sent to.
• Click ‘Continue.’
Sign in Tips
Signing in is only possible if your company or organization has an account at Ultipro.
The security questions are used for password recovery and should be simple for you to remember.
Once you have an account, Ultipro login is easy. You just have to follow the following steps.
• From your PC or phone, go to your company’s Ultipro login page. Example http//:email@example.com
• Enter your Username, into the ‘Username’ box provided
• Enter your Password.
• Click ‘Log in’
For a lost or forgotten password recovery, follow the steps given below.
• Click on the “Forgot my Password?’ Option on your Login screen.
• Type your username in the box provided
• Click “Go.”
• Choose your preferred reset option. (There are two ways in which, the reset code can be sent to you; by email or through a text message.)
Email Reset Method
The link to reset the password will be sent via an email, click on it to access the reset option
Text Message Reset Option
The access code will be sent through your phone’s text messages. Type the access code within 5 minutes of receiving it, and click on the “Next’ option.
• Answer the three security questions.
• Click ‘continue.’
• Create your new password, and click ‘Reset Password.’
• Remember to use security questions that are easy to remember.
• The new password cannot be your date of birth, as the password must meet the following criteria: The password length should be in the range of 8-15 characters, containing at least: 2 Letters (1 Uppercase, 1 Lowercase), 1 Number, and 1 Special Character.
• You cannot use any of the last two passwords, as the system will reject them.
• You only have three tries to successfully enter your password before the system locks you out of your account.
• Your Ultipro account will lock your account automatically if you have not logged in at least once every 120 days.
Now that the basics on how to log in, sign in and recover your passwords in your Ultipro account have been covered, you can take advantage of the abundance of features the software has to offer.